Добавить новость
ru24.net
News in English
Март
2022

Shock new details about Bob Saget’s head injury & final hours revealed as cops say prescription pills found in room

0

BOB Saget spent his final hours of life speaking about how much he loved his family and friends before tragically dying from a mysterious head injury at a Flordia hotel, a promoter has revealed.

Kevin Stone, who promoted what would prove to be Saget’s last ever stand-up performance, told The Sun the beloved comic was the “same old Bob” when saw him on the night of January 8, just hours before his death.

Twitter / Bob Saget
Bob Saget, 65, was found dead on January 9[/caption]
Ritz-Carlton
He was found dead in Room 962 at the Orlando Ritz Carlton[/caption]

Stone, who previously promoted two other events of Saget’s in 2016 and in 2020, said there were “no indications” there was anything wrong with the Full House alumn, describing him as being talkative and engaging.

“He was the same Bob that he was the last two times we worked together,” said Stone. “He wasn’t drinking, he wasn’t slurring, he wasn’t stumbling – he was just the same, lovely Bob.

“Bob was always an amazing guy, just one of those entertainers who couldn’t be more likable.”

Read more on Bob Saget

SUDDEN LOSS

How Bob Saget passed away at his Orlando hotel

TRAGIC END

Inside Saget’s last moments as doc reveals why cops think he fell in bathroom

Stone said that in the hours preceding Saget’s final-ever show, he spent time in the greenroom of the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall telling him and other workers of the event how much he loved his “friends and wife and family.”

“He also showed us a six-minute clip from a documentary he’d been working on, which was a lot of fun.

“It was just great. Everything was just great,” Stone added. “He loved life, loved his family, and loved everything.”

‘HIGH ON LIFE’

Stone said Saget’s performance that night was electric and high-energy, adding that the 65-year-old appeared to be “high on life.”

When news broke of Saget’s death the following afternoon, Stone said he was in a state of pure disbelief and shock.

“I was like, ‘this can’t be true. I just saw him,'” he remembered thinking.

“I honestly felt like I’d lost a family member because Bob was just that kind of guy that made everyone feel like family.

“And that was everybody, from me as the promoter to the runner and the production crew,” Stone said. “He was just such a sweet guy.”

Saget was found dead on January 9 inside Room 962 at the Orlando Ritz-Carlton after suffering a “blunt-force trauma” to his head.

He suffered an abrasion to his scalp, a fracture at the base of his skull, fractures around his eye sockets, and a bleed on his brain. Some experts likened his injuries to those someone would sustain if they’d fallen from 30 feet or been struck around the head with a baseball bat.

COPS SHARE NEW DETAILS

Precisely how the star sustained the fatal blow remains a mystery, with a final report released by the Orange County Sheriff’s Office (OCSO) on Tuesday failing to provide a conclusive explanation on the matter.

In the report, which was obtained by The Sun, investigators wrote that Saget was found unresponsive laying on his back in bed and was cold to the touch.

There were no signs of blood or bodily fluids on the bedsheets, pillows, or elsewhere in the room, police wrote.

There were also reportedly no signs of trauma to Saget’s head or body, aside from slight swelling and a small bruise in the corner of his left eye.

In an autopsy report, Joshua Stephany, the Chief Medical Examiner at the District Nine Medical Examiner’s Office, said the nature of Saget’s injuries, combined with the fact that the skin on the back of his head remained intact, led him to believe his fatal injuries were most likely caused by “something hard, covered by something soft.”

While unable to provide a specific answer as to what “something” was, Stephany gave the example that Saget may have slipped and fallen backward on a carpeted floor.

As per the police report, most of the suite Saget had been staying in was carpeted. Investigators also noted that the headboard of Saget’s bed was lightly padded and set slightly out from the wall.

“These are listed here as possible mechanisms of injury, but nothing was located in the room that allows for a definitive conclusion,” the report reads.

MYSTERY CONTINUES

Investigators have previously touted the idea that Saget may have struck his head on the headboard of his bed before losing consciousness and dying in his sleep.

It’s also been suggested that Saget may have slipped and fallen in the bathroom before staggering back into bed where he died, though the facts of the matter remain unclear.

Another new detail shared in OCSC’s final report is that a door inside of Saget’s room leading to the adjoining Room 961 was unlocked when his body was discovered.

According to the report, the room was vacant at the time and had been cleaned. However, police say there was “no sign” anyone had occupied the room from between Saget returning to the hotel in the early hours of Jan. 9 and police finding him dead later that morning.

Bottles of unspecified medication were also found in Saget’s room, though further details were not shared.

Investigators found no signs of foul play. The room was described as “orderly” with Saget’s items placed nearly on the nightstand, TV stand, closet, and in the bathroom.

“It is most probable that the decedent suffered an unwitnessed fall backwards and struck the [back] of his head,” the report concludes. “The manner of death is an accident.”

FAMILY BLOCKS ‘GRAPHIC’ DETAILS

The release of OCSO’s report comes just one day after a Florida judge permanently blocked the release of photos, videos, and other records relating to Saget’s death, including details about personal items that were found in his room.

The injunction was made at the request of the Saget family, who filed a lawsuit citing concerns over such records being released publicly because of their graphic nature in how they portray the late actor.

“In the process of these investigations, Defendants created records which include photographs, video recordings, audio recordings, statutorily protected autopsy information, and all other statutorily protected information,” the lawsuit stated.

“Upon information and belief, some of these Records graphically depict Mr. Saget, his likeness or features, or parts of him, and were made by Defendants during Defendants’ investigations.”

The family argues in the lawsuit that the release of this information – whether through a public record request or any other avenue – would cause them to “suffer irreparable harm in the form of extreme mental pain, anguish, and emotional distress.”

Read More on The US Sun

PRIVATE PAIN

Kourtney reveals heartbreaking news after attempt to have a baby with Travis

Saget was best known for his portrayal of single dad Danny Tanner on the sitcom Full House, as well as the wisecracking host of America’s Funniest Home Videos.

He was on the road as part of his I Don’t Do Negative Comedy Tour and said just before his death that he enjoyed warm audience receptions in Orlando and the Ponte Vedra Beach resort area.

Twitter / Bob Saget
Saget is seen ahead of his last show[/caption]
Instagram / @eattravelrock
nvestigators have previously toted the idea that Saget may have stuck his head on the headboard of his bed before losing consciousness[/caption]
Getty
Saget was best known for his portrayal of single dad Danny Tanner on the sitcom Full House[/caption]

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team?

Email us at exclusive@the-sun.com or call 212 416 4552.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheSunUS and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSunUS




Moscow.media
Частные объявления сегодня





Rss.plus
















Музыкальные новости




























Спорт в России и мире

Новости спорта


Новости тенниса