Добавить новость
ru24.net
World News
Июнь
2016

Obama to deliver statement on Orlando shooting at 1:30 ET

0
By Timothy Gardner and Sarah N. Lynch, Reuters WASHINGTON, June 12 – President Barack Obama will deliver a statement on the Orlando shooting, the deadliest in U.S. history, at 1:30 ET, the White House said. The White House said earlier that Obama had been briefed by Lisa Monaco, the assistant to the president for homeland security and counter-terrorism, about the shooting in which at least 50 people were killed. Logo photo courtesy of Wikimedia



Moscow.media
Частные объявления сегодня





Rss.plus
















Музыкальные новости




























Спорт в России и мире

Новости спорта


Новости тенниса